Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fairview Southdale



As most of you know I started my job on February 4, 2008. I LOVE my new job. The first week was spent doing general orientation for the hospital, but last week I was finally able to step foot into the OR. Fairview Southdale's whole operating room was redone about a year ago and is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone has been super nice and I am so excited to be working there. It was also nice to be able to start with another RN, Briana. She is great and we have been having so much fun orienting to the unit. As part of our orientation, our educator had a write up a blurb about ourselves and took pictures of us to put in the department newsletter. The picture to the left is the wonderful picture that was taken of me. When I showed it to my dad he thought I looked like a cafeteria worker with my hairnet. It may not be the most stylish uniform, but is super comfortable and is provided for me. What more could I ask for?!?

1 comment:

Bree said...

Leave it to your dad to say something like that ;)