Sunday, April 13, 2008

Memories




For those of you who don't know, last fall we sold our townhouse and moved in with my parents while our new home was being built. This meant that we were frantically packing things to go into storage to make our townhouse seem more spacious. When we moved into our new house we were shocked at some of the stuff we had packed away, we could have saved ourselves a lot of trouble if we had only sorted through it and thrown/gave it away. It has been aggravating trying to find the perfect spot for all of our stuff and trying not to just throw things in a closet to get it temporarily put away. The only fun part of all of the unpacking has been finding all of the ticket stubs, pictures, notes, sentimental crap, etc. that we saved. One thing I came across was my bid day page from Kappa. It brought back so many memories (and is amusing to me, click on them to enlarge and read them) so I thought I would post it and share it will all of you. 

2 comments:

kathryn said...

oh i love this! that is so cute. it is always fun to find those memories.

JanaB said...

Oh the good old days. . .when we would stay up all night every night it seemed! PS. . . YOUR HOUSE IS AMAZING!!!! I am so jealous. . . Your wedding invites are so fun. . what a fun idea to go to a baseball game! Hope you are well!
Jana